From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flange is a ridge, a rib or rim.
Flange may also refer to:
- Flanging, an audio effect
- Flanging, part of the process of blocking a felt hat
- Flange gasket, a type of gasket made to fit between two sections of pipe that are flared to provide higher surface area
- Marman clamp, a flange connection used in aerospace plumbing
- Vacuum flange, a flange used in connecting vacuum equipment
- Waveguide flange, a flange used in connecting microwave waveguides
- Flange Desire, a character on the Australian ABC comedy show, The Aunty Jack Show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.