From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flank may refer to:
- Flank (anatomy), part of the abdomen
- Flank speed, a nautical term
- Flank opening, a chess opening
- A term in Australian rules football
- The side of a military unit, as in a flanking maneuver
- Flanking, a sound path in architectural acoustics
- Flanking region, a region of DNA in directionality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.