Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flanker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flanker may refer to:
- Sukhoi Su-27, by NATO reporting name
- Flanker (rugby union), a position in rugby union (not found in rugby league)
- Wide receiver, a position in American football
- Su-27 Flanker (video game), a 1996 computer game modeling the Sukhoi Su-27
- Flanker (perfume), a newly created perfume sharing attributes of an existing one
- Flanker (Transformers)
- Eriksen flanker task, a psychological test procedure
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flanker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.