From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flapjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flapjack may refer to:
- Flapjack (oat bar), a sweet tray-baked bar in British and Commonwealth cuisine
- Flapjack (pancake), a flat cake in United States and Canadian cuisine
- Flapjack lobster (Ibacus peronii), a crustacean that lives in shallow waters around Australia
- Flapjack octopus (Opisthoteuthis californiana), a deep-sea mollusc
- Flapjack (plant) (Kalanchoe tetraphylla), native to South Africa
- Flapjack (cartoon character), from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack TV series
- Flapjack (wrestling), a type of mock combat maneuver
- Flying Flapjack, nickname of the Vought XF5U experimental U.S. Navy World War II aircraft
- Flapjax, a computer programming language
- Flapjack, a man answering the phone in a Jerky Boys sketch.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flapjack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.