Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flapjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flapjack may refer to:
- Flapjack (oat bar), a sweet tray-baked bar in British and Commonwealth cuisine
- Pancake, often known as flapjacks - American and Canadian pancakes made from batter, often served with maple syrup
- Flapjack lobster (Ibacus peronii), a crustacean that lives in shallow waters around Australia
- Flapjack octopus (Opisthoteuthis californiana), a deep-sea mollusc
- Flapjack (plant) (Kalanchoe tetraphylla), native to South Africa
- The animated series The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Flapjack (wrestling), a type of mock combat manoeuvre
- Flapjack River, a tributary of Mattawa Bay of the Gouin Reservoir in La Tuque, Quebec, Canada
- Flying Flapjack, nickname of the Vought XF5U experimental U.S. Navy World War II aircraft
- Flapjax, a computer programming language
- Flapjack, a man answering the phone in a Jerky Boys sketch.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flapjack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.