|Paradigms||Multi-paradigm: event-driven, reactive, dataflow, functional, imperative, object-oriented (prototype-based)|
|Designed by||Leo Meyerovich, Arjun Guha, Jacob Baskin, Gregory Cooper, Michael Greenberg, Aleks Bromfield, Shriram Krishnamurthi|
2.1 / 2 November 2009
|Typing discipline||Dynamic, duck|
The Flapjax compiler is written in the language Haskell.
- Krill, Paul (October 16, 2006). "Flapjax on the griddle for Web apps". Digital Arts. International Data Group (IDG). Retrieved September 17, 2019.
- "Flapjax: A Programming Language for Ajax Applications". cs.brown.edu. Retrieved 2019-11-14.
- Leo Meyerovich, Arjun Guha, Jacob Baskin, Greg Cooper, Michael Greenberg, Aleks Bromfield, Shriram Krishnamurthi".Flapjax: A Programming Language for Ajax Applications". OOPSLA 2009.
- Leo Meyerovich, Arjun Guha, Jacob Baskin, Greg Cooper, Michael Greenberg, Aleks Bromfield, Shriram Krishnamurthi. "Flapjax: A Programming Language for Ajax Applications". Brown University Tech Report CS-09-04.
- Arjun Guha, Shriram Krishnamurthi, Trevor Jim".Using Static Analysis for Ajax intrusion Detection". WWW 2009.
- Arjun Guha, Jacob Matthews, Robert Bruce Findler, Shriram Krishnamurthi".Relationally-Parametric Polymorphic Contracts". DLS 2007.
|This programming-language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|