From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flapper may refer to:
- Flapper, a young, trendy woman in the 1920s
- Flapper, an unlicensed, unregulated working class greyhound racing practitioner in England, Scotland, and Ireland
- The Flapper, a movie about flappers from 1920
- Flappers (TV series), a Canadian sitcom produced by the CBC in the late 1970s
- Flapper valve, a part of some flush toilet mechanisms
- Flapper, a rock-climbing-related avulsion injury
- Flapper!, a play by Tim Kelly and Bill Francoeur
- Flapper, in Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels (Part 3, Chapter 2), a servant employed by someone "important" to "flap" their eyes or ears when their attention is required.
- Flappers, a theater book by Renaud Borderie (ed. L'Ire des Marges 2013) about Francis Scott Fitzgerald et his wife Zelda.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.