Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flasher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flasher has multiple meanings:
- A person who displays his or her body in a form of indecent exposure (flashing genitals, breasts, buttocks, etc.), see Exhibitionism
- Another name for a vehicle's turn signal, see Automotive lighting § Turn signals
- A name for the Atlantic tripletail fish
- Flasher, North Dakota, a community in the United States
- USS Flasher (SS-249), a Gato-class submarine, commissioned in 1943 and stricken in 1959.
- USS Flasher (SSN-613), a Permit-class submarine, commissioned in 1966 and struck in 1992.
- A shiny object or collection of shiny objects, suspended in the water column by spearfishers to attract game fish.
First invented by Jack Gaunt, business owner of "Hot Spot" fishing lures.
- A person who creates works using Adobe Flash
- MC Flasher, Slovenian–Canadian electronic music artist, founder of the Final Flash City festival.
- Flasher, installation program for Nokia Internet Tablets
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flasher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.