|Look up flasher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flasher has multiple meanings:
- A person who displays his or her body in a form of indecent exposure (flashing genitals, breasts, buttocks, etc.), see Exhibitionism
- Another name for a vehicle's turn signal, see Automotive lighting § Turn signals
- A name for the Atlantic tripletail fish
- Flasher, North Dakota, a community in the United States
- USS Flasher (SS-249), a Gato-class submarine, commissioned in 1943 and stricken in 1959.
- USS Flasher (SSN-613), a Permit-class submarine, commissioned in 1966 and struck in 1992.
- A shiny object or collection of shiny objects, suspended in the water column by spearfishers to attract game fish.
First invented by Jack Gaunt, business owner of "Hot Spot" fishing lures.
- A person who creates works using Adobe Flash
- MC Flasher - Slovenian / Canadian electronic music artist, founder of the Final Flash City festival.
- Flasher - Installation program for Nokia Internet Tablets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flasher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.