Flashlight (Kasia Moś song)
|Single by Kasia Moś|
|Released||10 March 2017|
|Kasia Moś singles chronology|
"Flashlight" is a song performed by Polish singer Kasia Moś. The song was released as a digital download on 10 March 2017. It represented Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, and was written by Moś, Pete Barringer and Rickard Bonde Truumeel.
The single peaked at number 55 on the Polish Airplay Chart.
Eurovision Song Contest
Moś was confirmed to be taking part in Krajowe Eliminacje 2017, Poland's national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, on 11 February 2017. Moś went on to win the national final, on 18 February, placing first with the juries and second with the public, and represented Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017. Poland competed in the second half of the first semi-final at the Eurovision Song Contest.
|Poland (Polish Airplay Top 100)||55|
|Poland (Polish Airplay New)||1|
|Worldwide||10 March 2017||Digital download||Independent|
- Pedra, Jordi (18 February 2017). "Poland: Kasia Mos wins Krajowe Eliminacje 2017 with "Flashlight"". wiwibloggs.com. Wiwibloggs.
- Laufer, Gil (11 February 2017). "Poland: TVP reveals the ten Krajowe Eliminacje 2017 participants". esctoday.com. ESCToday.
- Jordan, Paul (9 September 2016). "Kyiv to host Eurovision 2017!". eurovision.tv. European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Jordan, Paul (21 January 2016). "Semi-Final Allocation Draw on Monday, pots revealed". eurovision.tv. European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Flashlight - Single by Kasia Moś". iTunes. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video". Polish Airplay Top 100. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video". Polish Airplay New. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about the Eurovision Song Contest is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|