Flashman may refer to:
- Flashman, a character in the 1857 novel Tom Brown's School Days by Thomas Hughes
- Flashman (novel), the first in a series of novels by George MacDonald Fraser
- Flashman (film), a 1967 Italian film
- Choushinsei Flashman, a Japanese television series. The 10th Super Sentai series
- An enemy in the video game Mega Man 2
- Flashman, a British group formed by Gerald Watkiss, Nick Walpole and Chris Hudman.
- Flash Man, a fictional character from the MegaMan series of videogames
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flashman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.