Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flask in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flask may refer to:
- Laboratory flask, laboratory glassware for holding larger volumes than simple test tubes
- Erlenmeyer flask, a widely used type of laboratory flask which features a flat bottom, a conical body, and a cylindrical neck
- Vacuum flask, a container designed to keep warm drinks warm and refrigerated drinks cold
- Hip flask, a small container used to carry a small amount of liquid
- Flask (casting) a container without a top or bottom, with sides only, used to hold molding sand
- Flask (web framework), a web framework for the Python programming language
- Powder flask, a small container for gunpowder
- FLASK, the Flux Advanced Security Kernel, an operating system security architecture
- Flask, a 76-pound (34 kg) unit of mass used to measure mercury
- Flask (unit), a unit used in UK avoirdupois weight to measure mercury
- The Flask, Hampstead, a Grade II listed public house at 14 Flask Walk, Hampstead, London
- The Flask, Highgate, a Grade II listed public house at 74–76 Highgate West Hill, Highgate, London
- All pages beginning with "Flask"
- All pages with a title containing Flask
- Lagena (disambiguation), a word derived from the Greek meaning flask
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flask.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.