Flat Number Three
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Flat Number Three|
|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Written by||Michael Barringer|
Flat Number Three is a 1934 British crime film directed by Leslie S. Hiscott starring Mary Glynne, Betty Astell and Cecil Parker. Its plot involves a lawyer who assists a widow who has killed her blackmailer.
- Mary Glynne as Mrs. Rivington
- D.A. Clarke-Smith as Kettler
- Betty Astell as Trixie
- Lewis Shaw as Harry Rivington
- Cecil Parker as Hilary Maine
- Dorothy Vernon as Mrs. Crummitt
- Wood p.77
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|