Flat Rock Township, Bartholomew County, Indiana
|Flat Rock Township|
Location in Bartholomew County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||31.09 sq mi (80.5 km2)|
|• Land||31.09 sq mi (80.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
|• Density||50.6/sq mi (19.5/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47203, 47226, 47234, 47246|
|GNIS feature ID||0453296|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 31.09 square miles (80.5 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Washington Township, Shelby County (northeast)
- Haw Creek Township (east)
- Clay Township (southeast)
- Columbus Township (southwest)
- German Township (west)
- Jackson Township, Shelby County (northwest)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Flat Rock, Liberty, Sidney Branch and Spaugh.
Airports and landing strips
- Columbus Bakalar Municipal Airport
- Flat Rock-Hawcreek School Corporation
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 57
- State Senate District 41
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Staff (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.