Flat Top Mountain (Colorado)
|Elevation||12,361 ft (3,768 m) |
|Prominence||4,054 ft (1,236 m) |
|Isolation||40.77 mi (65.61 km) |
|Listing||Colorado county high points 34th|
|Location||High point of Garfield County, Colorado, United States|
|Parent range||Highest summit of the Flat Tops|
USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Orno Peak, Colorado
Flat Top Mountain is the highest summit of the Flat Tops in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The prominent 12,361-foot (3,768 m) peak is located in the Flat Tops Wilderness, 19.1 miles (30.7 km) south-southwest (bearing 201°) of the Town of Oak Creek, Colorado, United States, on the drainage divide between Routt National Forest and White River National Forest. The summit of Flat Top Mountain is the highest point in Garfield County, Colorado.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
Flat Top Mountain is located off of the Bear Lake Trailhead, which is a popular hiking route. Nearby the summit of Flat Top is Hallett Peak.
- List of mountain peaks of Colorado
- "Flat Top Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "FLATTOP". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Flat Top Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.698 m (+5.57 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Flattop Mountain - Hike Flattop Mountain Rocky Mountain National Park". www.rockymountainhikingtrails.com. Retrieved 2017-08-06.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|