Flathead may refer to:
- Flat-head screwdriver, a screwdriver designed to turn slotted screws
- Flat-head screw, a screw with a flat top, designed to be installed in a countersunk hole
- Flathead engine, a valve configuration
- Flathead people, one of three tribes of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Nation in Montana.
- The Flathead, or Flathead Indian (or Amerindian) tribe more formally known as the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Nation
- The Choctaw, a southeastern Native American group also known as the Flatheads
- Flat-headed cat, a small wild cat
- Platycephalidae, a family of fish known as flatheads
- Flathead (fish), various species of fish in this family
- "Flathead" (song) and "Flathead" EP, both by The Fratellis
- The ruling family of the Great Underground Empire, the location of the Zork adventure game series, most notably in Zork Zero
- The Flathead gang, a group of bank robbers led by Paul Jaworski.
- Flathead High School, a school in Kalispell, Montana
- Flathead County, Montana
- Flathead Lake, Montana
- Flathead River, Montana
- Flathead National Forest, Montana
- Flathead Indian Reservation, Montana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flathead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.