|Look up flatiron or flat iron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatiron or flat iron may refer to:
- Flatirons Community Church, a large non-denominational church in Lafayette, Colorado
- Flatiron District, New York City, named after the Flatiron Building
- Flat Iron, Indiana, a small community in Vermillion County
- Flat Iron, Virginia
- Flatiron (geomorphology), a steeply sloping wedge shaped landscape feature
- Flatiron Books, an division of Macmillan Publishers
- A Flat Iron for a Farthing, an 1872 book by Juliana Horatia Ewing
- Flat Iron, a First Nations lacrosse player who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics for Canada
- Flat-iron gunboat, a 19th-century iron gunboat typified by a single large gun fitted in the bow
- Flatiron (ship), a type of British ship for passing under low bridges
- Flat iron steak, a cut of beef
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flatiron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.