Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flatiron or flat iron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatiron or flat iron may refer to:
- Flatirons Community Church, a large non-denominational church in Lafayette, Colorado
- Flatiron District, New York City, named after the Flatiron Building
- Flat Iron, Indiana, a small community in Vermillion County
- Flat Iron, Virginia
- Flatiron (geomorphology), a steeply sloping wedge shaped landscape feature
- Flatiron Books, a division of Macmillan Publishers
- A Flat Iron for a Farthing, an 1872 book by Juliana Horatia Ewing
- Flat Iron, a First Nations lacrosse player who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics for Canada
- Flat-iron gunboat, a 19th-century iron gunboat typified by a single large gun fitted in the bow
- Flatiron (ship), a type of British ship for passing under low bridges
- Flat iron steak, a cut of beef
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flatiron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.