Flatiron Building (San Francisco)
(Redirected from Flatiron Building (San Francisco, 1913))
Location within San Francisco County
|Location||540 Market Street
San Francisco, California
|Owner||Flatiron Building LLC|
|Roof||36.58 m (120.0 ft)|
|Floor area||37,500 sq ft (3,480 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Havens & Toepke|
The Flatiron Building is a highrise completed in 1913 at 540 Market Street at Sutter Street in the Financial District of San Francisco, California. The 10-storey, 120-foot (37 m) structure is designated landmark No. 155.
- "City of San Francisco Designated Landmarks". City of San Francisco. Retrieved 2012-10-21.
- Flatiron Building (San Francisco) at Emporis
- "San Francisco Landmark 155: Flatiron Building". NoeHill. 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "Contact Us." Boutique Air. Retrieved on 4 June 2015. "548 Market Street ste 73298 San Francisco, CA 94104"
- "Contact." Jimdo. Retrieved on 29 February 2012. "Jimdo US Office 548 Market St #56907 San Francisco, CA 94104 USA"
- "Crazy Like A Fox" S01 main title sequence. YouTube. Retrieved on 10 January 2016
- The Flat Iron Building San Francisco image at Red Bubble