From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flatland or flatlands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatland is an 1884 novella by Edwin Abbott.
Flatland or Flatlands may also refer to:
- Flatlands, Brooklyn, a neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York
- Flatlands, land which is flat, having little in the way of elevation change, see wikt:flatland and wikt:flatlands
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Flatland (2007 film), a 2007 full-length computer animated film based on the novella
- Flatland: The Movie, a 2007 animated short film based on the novella separate from the full-length film
- Flatland BMX, a practitioner of BMX freestyle focusing on stunts performed exclusively on the ground
- Flatland skimboarding, a watersport commonly done in creeks, lakes, or rivers
- Freestyle skating, also known as flatland in-line skating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flatland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.