|Also known as||Flatpack: The World’s Biggest Furniture Store|
|Directed by||Rob Farquhar|
|Narrated by||Olivia Colman|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||3|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Raw TV|
|Original release||6 February –|
20 February 2018
Flatpack Empire is a British documentary television series that was first broadcast on BBC Two between 6 and 20 February 2018. The three-part series goes behind the scenes of the world's largest and best-known furniture retailer, IKEA  with narrator Olivia Colman.
The series explores the "distinctly Swedish philosophy behind the company’s extraordinary cultural influence and commercial success".
- "Topic: IKEA". www.statista.com. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- Loeb, Walter. "IKEA Is A World-Wide Wonder". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "How IKEA creator Ingvar Kamprad built the world's largest furniture retailer — and a $39 billion fortune". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- Editorial, Reuters. "IKEA mulls joint venture with Bosnia furniture maker". U.S. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "BBC - BBC Two commissions Flatpack: The World's Biggest Furniture Store (w/t) from Raw - Media Centre". www.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "BBC Two commissions Flatpack: The World's Biggest Furniture Store - Raw TV". Raw TV. 2017-04-13. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "Flatpack Empire was a gloomy portrayal of Ikea and its sunny promise of a happier lifestyle: review". The Telegraph. 2018-02-06. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- Wollaston, Sam (2018-02-06). "Flatpack Empire review – Ikea's furniture revolution witnessed from the shop floor". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-03-27.