Flavius L. Brooke
Flavius L. Brooke (October 1, 1858 – January 21, 1921) was a member of the Michigan Supreme Court from 1908–1921.
Brooke was born in Ontario. He immigrated to Michigan in 1885 and then practiced law, in Detroit, Michigan. In 1901 he became a judge of the Wayne County, Michigan Circuit Court. Brooke served on the Michigan Supreme Court from 1915 until his death in 1921. He was the chief justice.
- Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society-In Memoriam Flavius L. Brooke
- Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society- Flavius L. Brooke
- 'Justice Brooke Dead,' Sandusky Star Tribune (Ohio), January 21, 1921
- State of Michigan, Supreme Court (February 22, 1944). Howard Wiest. (This brief history of the life of Justice Howard Wiest has been prepared by his associates of the Supreme Court of Michigan, and is presented to him on the occasion of a dinner commemorating his eightieth birthday). Lansing, Michigan. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- "Howard Wiest". Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- Colby, Frank Moore (1922). Michigan. New International Yearbook: A Compendium of the World's Progress. New York: Dodd, Mead & Co. p. 452. Retrieved August 10, 2015.