From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term flee may refer to:
- Withdrawal (military), retreating from battle
- Fight-or-flight response, running away
- Flee (album), an album by Jeremy Spencer
- Flée, several French communes
- A nickname for Flee the Seen, an American band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.