Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fleece in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fleece may refer to:
- Fleeces, woolen coats of a domestic sheep or long-haired goat, especially after being sheared
- Polar fleece, a type of polyester fabric
- Fleece jacket, a lightweight casual jacket
- Horticultural fleece, a polypropylene fabric used to protect plants
- Golden Fleece (disambiguation)
- Fleece Hotel, Gloucester, England
- The Fleece Inn, Worcestershire, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fleece.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.