Flemish Institute for Technological Research
The Flemish institute for technological research (Dutch: Vlaamse Instelling voor Technologisch Onderzoek or VITO), is a research centre, located in the township of Donk which is part of the municipality of Mol, Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium. The institute performs contract research and develops products and processes in the fields of energy, environment and materials, for both the public and the private sector. Dirk Fransaer is director of the institute.
- Energy technology
- Environmental measurement
- Environmental and Process Technology
- Environmental toxicology
- Integrated Environmental Study
- Materials technology
- Remote Sensing and Earth Observation processes:
- Image Processing Group
- Global Vegetation Research Group
- Agriculture Research Group
- Local Imaging Spectroscopy Research Group
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Research Group
- Flanders Interuniversity Institute of Biotechnology (VIB)
- Flemish Energy Agency
- Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (FWO)
- Institute for the promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology (IWT)
- Interdisciplinary institute for BroadBand Technology (IBBT)
- Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre (IMEC)
- Science and technology in Flanders
- Strategic Plan Campine
- Schoeters, G; Den Hond, E; Zuurbier, M; Naginiene, R; den Hazel, P; Stilianakis, N; Ronchetti, R; Koppe, JG (Oct 2006). "Cadmium and children: exposure and health effects". Acta Paediatr. 95 (453): 50–4.
- van der Lelie, D; Corbisier, P; Baeyens, W; Wuertz, S; Diels, L; Mergeay, M (Jan 1994). "The use of biosensors for environmental monitoring". Res Microbiol. 145 (1): 67–74.
- Tirez, K; Scharf, H; Calzolari, D; Cleven, R; Kisser, M; Lück, D (Jul 2007). "Validation of a European standard for the determination of hexavalent chromium in solid material". J Environ Monit. 9 (7): 749–59.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|