Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fletch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fletch may refer to:
- Fletch (archery), the individual materials, such as feathers, that provide aerodynamic stabilization in arrows or darts
- Andy Fletcher (musician), nicknamed "Fletch", a member of the band Depeche Mode
- Fletch (novel), the first book in a series of books by Gregory Mcdonald featuring the character Irwin Maurice Fletcher
- Fletch (film), a 1985 comedy starring Chevy Chase, based on the novel
- Fletch (Hollyoaks), a fictional character from British soap opera Hollyoaks
- Norman Stanley Fletcher, nicknamed "Fletch", the lead character in the British sit-com Porridge
- Fletch & Vaughan, the weekday drive show of New Zealand's The Edge radio station with co-host Carl "Fletch" Fletcher
- A nickname given to a person whose surname is Fletcher.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fletch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.