From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fleur-de-lys in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Fleur-de-lis is a stylized design often used in heraldry or as a political symbol.
Fleur de Lys or Fleur de Lis may also refer to:
- The Fleur-de-Lis Trail in Nova Scotia
- Fleur-de-Lys, part of the city Birkirkara, Malta
- Fleur-de-Lys, Caerphilly, a village near Blackwood, Wales
- Fleur De Lys RFC, a rugby union team from Fleur-de-Lys
- Fleur de Lys, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Fleur de Lys, a mansion in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California.
- Fleur de Lys (superhero), a character from Quebec created by Mark Shainblum
- Fleur-de-Lis (DC Comics), a superhero character from France in the Global Guardians
- Fleur-de-Lys de Gondelaurier, a character in the novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
- the original stage name of the Filipino film actress Florida Yapco, better known as Mona Lisa
- The Fleur de Lys, a British band from the mid-1960s
- Fleur De Lis Handicap, a thoroughbred horse race at Churchill Downs
- Fleur de lis, a flight maneuver performed by the Blue Angels
- Fleur de Lys (restaurant), a fine-dining French cuisine restaurant in San Francisco, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The Fascination of the Fleur de Lis, a 1915 silent film starring Lon Chaney, Sr.
Fleur de Lys, Prisoners of the French Penal System were once branded with this symbol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fleur-de-lis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.