From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fleury can refer to:
- fleury, a term used in heraldry, as in "a cross fleury"
- Fleury Abbey, a Benedictine monastery in Loiret, France
- Amber Fleury (born 1979), a contestant on Canadian Idol
- Cardinal André-Hercule de Fleury, Bishop of Fréjus (1653—1743), chief minister of Louis XV of France
- Champfleury Jules Fleury-Husson (1821–1889) French novelist and critic
- Claude Fleury (1640–1723), French historian
- Fleury Mesplet (1734–1794), French-Canadian printer
- Gordon A. Fleury, Californian legislator
- Abraham-Joseph Bénard (1750–1822), French actor of the Comédie-Française and one of the greatest comedians of his time.
- Joseph-Nicolas Robert-Fleury (1797–1890), French painter
- Louis Fleury (1878–1926), French flautist
- Marc Fleury (born 1968), French software developer
- Marc-André Fleury (born 1984), Canadian hockey player
- Mathieu Fleury (born 1985), Canadian politician
- Paul A. Fleury (born 1939), American physicist and academic administrator
- Theoren Fleury (born 1968), former Canadian hockey player
- Fleury-Mérogis Prison, known as Fleury for short
- Several communes of France:
- and part of the name of several communes:
- Fleury Playbook, a 13th-century manuscript of liturgical dramas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fleury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.