|Joint stock company|
|Founded||November 1, 2006|
|Headquarters||Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan|
Flex Comix (フレックスコミックス Furekkusu Komikkusu) is a Japanese company specializing in the sale of manga magazines and goods related to the anime and manga industry in Japan. Flex Comix is affiliated with Asian Groove and Soft Bank BB, forming the Movida Holdings joint-investment company. The company publishes two magazines: Comi Digi +, and Monthly Shōnen Blood, which has been suspended. Flex Comix also has three web manga magazines in websites called: FlexComix Blood, FlexComix Flare and Comic Meteor.
- Angel's Drop (天使のどろっぷ Tenshi no Drop) was later adapted into an anime short by AIC Frontier.
- Official website (in Japanese)
- "Bishōjo Gag Comedy Manga Angel's Drop to End in December". Anime News Network. December 13, 2013. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- "天使のどろっぷ Angel's Drop". comic-meteor.jp. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- "First PV Released for TV Anime "Tenshi no Drop"". otakumode.com. February 10, 2013. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|