Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flexibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flexibility may refer to:
- Flexibility, the ability of a material to deform elastically and return to its original shape when the applied stress is removed
- Flexibility (anatomy), the distance of motion of a joint, which may be increased by stretching
- Flexibility (engineering), in the field of engineering systems design, designs that can adapt when external changes occur
- Flexibility (personality), the range of different appropriate behavioural responses a person can make in situations that they face.
- Cognitive flexibility, the ability to switch between thinking about two different concepts, and to think about multiple concepts simultaneously
- Labour market flexibility
- "Flexibility", a song by Miss Kittin & The Hacker first published as the seventh song of their 2001 album First Album
- Flexibility (mathematics) is a property of some non-associative algebras.
- Flexible (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with flexibility
- All pages with titles containing flexibility
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flexibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.