|Founder||Monique Conheady (co)|
|Parent||The Hertz Corporation|
Flexicar is an Melbourne membership-based carsharing service owned by Hertz. The company provides automobile reservations to its members, billable by the hour or day. Flexicar was co-founded in 2004 by Monique Conheady and five other partners. In 2008, Conheady was awarded the Winston Churchill Fellowship to investigate public transport systems all over the world that use the latest technology and incorporate new forms of transport like bicycle sharing.
Flexicar has been a partner of Honda in 2009 for sharing there mutual commitment to sustainability. Honda provided two Honda Civic Hybrids, a low fuel emission car, to Flexicar as an initiative for sustainable driving.
- BMW 118i
- Hyundai Accent
- Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai i30
- Hyundai i30 Touring Wagon
- Hyundai ix35
- Kia Cerato
- Nissan Dualis
- Nissan Pulsar
- Nissan Qashqai
- Nissan X-Trail
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota Prius C
- Toyota Prius V
- Toyota Yaris
- VW Golf
- VW Polo
Flexicar has won and been a finalist in several environmental awards including:
- 2012 Churchill Fellowship awarded to Monique Conheady to investigate public transport systems using the latest technology to incorporate new forms of transport like bicycle and carsharing.
- 2010 Transportation, Warehousing and Logistics Award winner – Mindful Movement (supported by Banksia Environmental Foundation) 
- 2009 Victorian Telstra Business Women’s Award awarded to Monique Conheady
- "Hertz Signs Agreement to Acquire Australian Car Sharing Company Flexicar". marketwired.com. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- "WINSTON CHURCHILL MEMORIAL TRUSTREWARDING AUSTRALIANS STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE". churchilltrust.com.au. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- "Honda Partners with Flexicar for a Greener Future". honda.com.au. June 4, 2009. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- "Transportation, Warehousing & Logistics - Mindful Movement". banksiafdn.com. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- "WINSTON CHURCHILL MEMORIAL TRUSTREWARDING AUSTRALIANS STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE". churchilltrust.com.au. Retrieved May 20, 2014.