|Mattias Byström, Managing Director|
Number of employees
FlexLink, also FlexLink AB, is a manufacturer of flexible, modular conveyors and industrial automation equipment. Headquartered in Göteborg, Sweden, FlexLink has manufacturing, production and engineering facilities in Allentown (USA), Plewiska (Poland) and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). There are operating units in 30 countries and a global network of Strategic Partners. Altogether FlexLink is present in over 60 countries. Since 2003, FlexLink has been ranked in the world's top 20 largest materials handling system suppliers.
In 1997, FlexLink was acquired by EQT Partners.
In 2006, FlexLink acquired TOPS Conveyor Systems.
In 2008, FlexLink acquired Techne.
In 2011, FlexLink was acquired by COESIA.
FlexLink sells products, solutions and services
- Aluminum chain conveyor systems
- Stainless steel conveyor systems
- Pallet and puck conveyors and handling solutions
- Line balancing equipment
- Line control and line efficiency tools
- Robotic solutions
- Line integration and after sales services
These products are used to automate material handling processes such as filling, machining, assembly and packaging. Typical industries that use these types of conveyors and automation equipment are automotive, electronics, medical/health care, and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
The conveyor system is adapted to fit a specific industry's requirements.
- Coesia Group acquires FlexLink
- New generation of stainless steel conveyors launched by FlexLink at Interpack 2011 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Tsubakimoto Chain Co. contracts with FlexLink of Sweden to promote their unique conveying systems in the Japanese domestic market (Tsubakimoto Chain Co.)
- See Modern Material Handling articles:
- AltAssets - Almeida Capital's Research Division, 28 April 2005
- PrimeNewswire, 15 April 2005
- Packaging International, 17 May 2006
- Pharmaceutical-Manufacturing News, 21 May 2008
- Canadian Manufacturing, 29 Nov 2011