Flight controller (disambiguation)
Flight controller may refer to:
Ground-based staff and positions
- Air traffic controller, a person trained to expedite and maintain a safe and orderly flow of air traffic
- Flight controller, a person who aids in the operations of a space flight
- A civil-airliner flight controller, or autopilot
- An UAV flight controller, a combination of hardware and software that helps control the UAV flight
- Aircraft flight control systems, which cover main flight controls
- Comparison table including UAV flight controllers
- Flight director (disambiguation)
- Joystick, used to control a (real or simulated) aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flight controller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.