From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flinch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flinch may refer to:
- Flinch (card game), a card game
- Flinch (comics), a Vertigo Comics horror anthology
- Flinch (film), a 1994 film featuring Judd Nelson and Gina Gershon
- Flinch (novel), a 2001 novel by Robert Ferrigno
- "Flinch" (song), a 2002 song by Alanis Morissette on her album Under Rug Swept
- Flinch (band), a Finnish glam rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flinch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.