February 12, 1980 |
San Francisco, California
|Nationality||American / British|
|Listed height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Listed weight||79 kg (174 lb)|
|High school||Fairfax (Los Angeles, California)|
|NBA draft||2002 / Undrafted|
|2002–2003||STB Le Havre|
|2003–2004||ALM Évreux Basket|
|2004–2005||FC Mulhouse Basket|
|2005–2006||Hermine de Nantes Atlantique|
|2006–2008||CI Rosalía de Castro|
|2010||Club Ourense Baloncesto|
Flinder Boyd (born February 12, 1980) is a retired British basketball player born in California to British parents.
Boyd played college basketball at Dartmouth College scoring 1026 points and recording 585 assists over his four-year career. He holds both the Dartmouth single game (16) and career assist records.
Boyd started his professional career in France in the Ligue Nationale de Basket where he played for STB Le Havre, ALM Évreux Basket, FC Mulhouse Basket and Hermine de Nantes Atlantique. He would then move to CI Rosalía de Castro of Spain for a two-year spell before moving to Britain to play for British Basketball League teams Leicester Riders and the Newcastle Eagles. In 2010 Boyd returned to Spain to play for Ourense. During the 2010–11 season he played with BC Prievidza in Slovakia and AEK Athens BC of Greece.
This article needs to be updated.(July 2012)
- "Flinder Boyd Statistics | College Basketball at". Sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 17 March 2011. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- "Men's Basketball Individual Records - DartmouthSports.com—Official Web Site of Dartmouth Varsity Athletics". Dartmouthsports.com. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- Basketball, British (2011-11-15). "Great Britain Basketball - News : Meet the Players". Gameongb.com. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- "Flinder Boyd Basketball Player Profile, stats, biography, career". Eurobasket. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- "Flinder Boyd's profile | 2009 EuroBasket | ARCHIVE.FIBA.COM". Fiba.com. Retrieved 2012-07-07.