Flint Hills Technical College
|Type||Public coed two-year technical college|
|Location||Emporia, Kansas, U.S.
|Colors||Blue and Gold
Flint Hills Technical College (FHTC) is a two-year public institution of higher education located in Emporia, Kansas.
The Kansas Board of Regents governs six universities and coordinates and supervises Kansas’ 19 community colleges, five technical colleges, and five technical schools. Within Kansas Board of Regents’ purview is the establishment of policies related to all institutions and the approval of all programs and course offerings. Courses may be submitted for approval on an as-needed basis, and program approvals may be submitted monthly. Institutions that wish to deliver approved programs or courses within the service area governed by the Flint Hills Technical College.
Board of Trustees
FHTC is governed by a board of trustees made up of 7 community members. The Board is responsible for the development and operation of FHTC.
- About Flint Hills Technical College
- "Board of Regents Announce 2015 Fall Semester Enrollment" (PDF). Topeka, Kansas. 25 September 2015. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- Kathleen Martin (2014-08-26). "FHTC announces new Wranglers logo". Emporia Gazette. Retrieved 2015-09-02.
- "Budget Profile 2004-2005" (PDF). Emporia Public Schools. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- FHTC is Governed by the Kansas Board of Regents
- FHTC Board of Trustees