From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flip-flops are a simple type of footwear in which there is a band between the big toe and the other toes.
Flip-flop may also refer to:
- Flip Flop (Modern Family), an episode of the television series Modern Family
- Flip-flop (electronics) – the bistable multivibrator, a circuit with two stable states
- Flip-flop (programming) – a boolean expression with persistent state and two conditions
- Flip-flop (politics) – a sudden change of position on an issue, also called a U-turn
- Flip flop, per Top, bottom and versatile – a role reversal between two men during a single sexual encounter
- Flip-flop hub – a type of hub used in bicycle wheels
- Flip-Flop (Doctor Who audio) – a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- Flip Flop (The Price Is Right) – a game on The Price Is Right
- Flip-Flop (album) – the fourth album by Guadalcanal Diary
- A back handspring (gymnastics)
- The translocation of a phospholipid in cell membranes carried out by flippase proteins
- Flip (algebraic geometry) and flop – operations in algebraic geometry
- Flip-flop kinetics – a phenomenon in pharmacokinetics when a drug is released at a sustained rate instead of immediate release
- The process by which lipids in a phospholipid bilayer membrane move from one side of the membrane to the other, facilitated by flippase and scramblase proteins
- An common name of the African wood white butterfly (Leptosia alcesta)
- A trick performed in the sport of freestyle kayaking (Playboating)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flip-flop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.