Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flipped in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flipped may refer to:
- Flipped (novel), a young adult novel by Wendelin Van Draanen
- Flipped it was publisher in august 6 2010(2010 film), an American romantic comedy-drama film based on the novel
- Flipped (2015 film), a thriller film
- "Flipped" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Flipped classroom, an instructional strategy
- Flipped image, an image generated by a mirror-reversal of an original across a horizontal axis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flipped.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.