From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with FripSide.
|Look up flipside in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flipside, flip side, or flipsyde may refer to:
- The B-side of a gramophone record's A-side and B-side
- Flipside (fanzine), a punk rock fanzine and record publisher active 1977–2001
- Flipside (comics), a villain in Marvel Comics
- "The Flip Side", a section of The Columbus Dispatch newspaper
- "FlipSide", a teen section of the Charleston Gazette newspaper
- Flipside, a teen magazine from the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- The Flipside, a satirical school newspaper from Deerfield High School (Illinois)
- Flipsyde, a hip-hop band from Oakland, California
- "Flipside", a song by Everything but the Girl from their 1996 album Walking Wounded
- "Flipside", a song by rapper Freeway from his 2003 album Philadelphia Freeway
- "Flipside" (The Click Five song), a song by The Click Five from their 2007 album Modern Minds and Pastimes
- "The Flipside", a song by Moloko from their album I Am Not a Doctor
- Flipside, a music video program of MTV Asia and IBC-13
- DJ Flipside, a radio host on Chicago station WBBM-FM
- "Flipside", a 2014 song by Lana Del Rey
- BFI Flipside, a series of DVD and Blu-ray film editions
- Burning Flipside, a Texas arts festival descended from Burning Man
- Flipside (video game), a platform computer game mod developed upon the Source engine
- Flipside (TV series), a 1974 Canadian journalistic music television series
- Flipside TV, a series broadcast by Channel 4, Nation 277, and Paramount in the United Kingdom
- Flipside, a town in the video game Super Paper Mario
- Flipside film festival, a 2008 international film festival held in Plymouth, UK
- Hoffman Estates v. The Flipside, Hoffman Estates, Inc., a case heard by the U.S. Supreme Court and sometimes referred to as "Flipside"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flipside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.