|Look up flirt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flirting is a playful, romantic or sexual overture by one person to another.
Flirt or Flirting may also refer to:
- Flirt (chimpanzee), a chimpanzee of the Kasakela chimpanzee community
- Flirt (novel), a 2010 book in the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series
- Flirt FM, a radio station in Ireland
- Flirt!, a branded college mixer at some British universities
- The Flirt, a 1917 American comedy short starring Harold Lloyd
- Flirt (1983 film), a 1983 Italian-French drama by Roberto Russo
- Flirt (1995 film), a 1995 American film by Hal Hartley
- Flirting (film), a 1991 Australian coming of age film
- The Flirts, an American dance music group
- Flirt (album), a 1988 album by Evelyn King
- Flirt, an unreleased album by Eve
- HMS Flirt, six ships of the British Royal Navy
- Sky Flirt, A Czech paraglider design
- Stadler FLIRT (Fast Light Innovative Regional Train), an electric commuter train
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flirt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.