Flirting with Forty
The movie focuses on a divorced mother named Jackie (Locklear) who goes to Hawaii for her 40th birthday and meets a young male surfing instructor named Kyle (Buckley). The two flirt and Kyle teaches Jackie how to surf. Complications develop because the two are living in different parts of the world.
Jackie Laurens (Heather Locklear) is a recently divorced, 40-year-old and mother of a teenage son and daughter who takes a vacation alone to Hawaii where, against her better judgment, she meets and hooks up with hunky, 27-year-old resident surf instructor Kyle Hamilton (Robert Buckley). But what began as a one-night stand turns into love as when her vacation is done, she flies to Hawaii every chance she gets to meet with her latest love interest, which soon gets disapproval from her ex-husband, her kids, and even her close friends. As time and the pressure from everyone around her to break it off with Kyle pushes Jackie to her breaking point, it will only take her beau Kyle to teach her how to cope before life passes her by.
- Heather Locklear : Jackie Laurens
- Robert Buckley : Kyle Hamilton, (Jackie's new Hawaiian boyfriend)
- Vanessa A. Williams : Kristine (Jackie's best friend)
- Cameron Bancroft : Daniel Laurens (Jackie's former husband)
- Sam Duke : Will Laurens (Jackie & Daniel's son)
- Jamie Bloch : Jessica Laurens (Jackie & Daniel's daughter)
- Christy Greene : Melinda ( Daniel's girlfriend)
- Anne Hawthorne : Clare (Jackie's client)
- Chelah Horsdal : Annie (Jackie's friend)
- Stefanie von Pfetten : Nicole (Jackie's friend)
- Ted Whittall : Sonnet
- James Bright : Tommy
- Thomas Meharey : Andrew
- GENZLINGER, NEIL. "Flirting With Forty". nytimes.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Flirting With Forty (2008)". amazon.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Flirting With Forty". play.google.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/flirting_with_forty/". rottentomatoes.com. External link in
- "Flirting with Forty (2008)Part 1 of 18". youtube.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|