From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Floating cities)
Floating city may refer to:
- Floating city (science fiction), settlements that use buoyancy to remain in the atmosphere of a planet
- Ocean colonization, the theory and practice of building structures to allow humans to live permanently in areas of Earth covered in water
- Very large floating structure, the theory and practice of building floating structures on the sea
- Shamballah, as conceived by Theosophy, as floating above the Gobi Desert on the etheric plane and being the home of the governing deity of Earth, Sanat Kumara
- Freedom Ship, a concept for a floating city ship proposed by Norman Nixon of Freedom Ship International
- "Floating City" (song), by Tori Amos' 1980s synthpop band
- Raft Cities (from the Mortal Engines Quartet of books)
- Floating Cities (book) a book by Stephen Wiltshire
- Floating City, a 2012 film from Hong Kong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Floating city.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.