From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up floodplain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A floodplain is a flat land adjacent to a stream or river that experiences flooding during periods of high discharge.
Floodplain may also refer to :
- Floodplain (album), an album by the Kronos Quartet
- Flood Plain (painting), a 1986 painting by Andrew Wyeth
- Floodplain, song on triple-platinum album Kakadu by composer Tony O'Connor
- Floodplain restoration
- Floodplain swamp
- All pages with a title containing floodplain
- All pages beginning with "floodplain"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Floodplain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.