Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Flore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flore may refer to:
- Flore (given name) a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Flore (photographer) (born 1963), French-Spanish photographer
- Jeanne Flore, author, or the pseudonym for a group of authors, of the Contes amoureux, an early 1540s collection of seven tales
- Tristan Flore (born 1995), French table tennis player
- French ship Flore, eight French Navy ships
- Flore, Northamptonshire, a village and civil parish
- a title character in the 1796 ballet Flore et Zéphire
- Prix de Flore, a French literary prize established in 1994
- Le Flore (disambiguation), including LeFlore and Leflore
- Flora (disambiguation)
- Flores (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.