From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flores is a Spanish and Portuguese word meaning "flowers."
Flores may refer to:
- Flores, Buenos Aires, Argentina, a neighborhood
- Flores, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Flores Island (British Columbia), Canada
- Flores Canton, Costa Rica
- Flores, El Petén, Guatemala, a departmental capital
- Flores Costa Cuca, Guatemala
- Flores Island, Indonesia in the Lesser Sunda Islands island arc
- Flores Sea, Indonesia
- Flores, Los Santos, Panama
- Flores Island (Azores), Portugal
- Flores Department, Uruguay
- Isla de Flores, Uruguayan island
- Flores (company), a company in Serbia
- "Flores" (song), song by Brazilian band Titãs
- Flores (clothes), panties/boxers
- "Flores" (Sophia song), song by Brazilian artist Sophia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flores.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.