Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flores, Flores, florès, or flôres in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flores (from Portuguese 'flowers') is an Indonesian island in the Lesser Sunda archipelago.
Flores may also refer to:
- Flores, Buenos Aires, Argentina, a neighborhood
- Flores, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Flores Island (British Columbia), Canada
- Flores Canton, Costa Rica
- Flores, El Petén, Guatemala, a departmental capital
- Flores Costa Cuca, Guatemala
- Flores Sea, Indonesia
- Flores, Los Santos, Panama
- Flores Island (Azores), Portugal
- Flores Department, Uruguay
- Isla de Flores, Uruguayan island
- Flores (company), a company in Serbia
- "Flores" (song), a song by Brazilian band Titãs
- "Flores" (Sophia song), a song by Brazilian artist Sophia
- Reno v. Flores, a 1993 Supreme Court of the US case also known as the Flores Settlement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flores.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.