12 December 1982 |
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||209 lb (95 kg; 14 st 13 lb)|
EHC Black Wings Linz
Iberer began his career playing for the Graz 99ers where he played from 1999 to 2005. He then moved to the United States, playing in the United Hockey League for the Elmira Jackals and the Quad City Mallards, the ECHL with the Alaska Aces and the International Hockey League with the Kalamazoo Wings before moving back to Austria in 2007 with Black Wings Linz. After playing two seasons for the EHC Black Wings Linz he moved back to Graz to play for his home team, before enjoying a tenure with EC KAC.
On June 22, 2014, Iberer joined his fourth Austrian club as a free agent, signing a one-year contract with the Vienna Capitals. After two seasons with the Capitals, Iberer was not re-signed by the club and initially agreed to a contract with KS Cracovia of the Polska Hokej Liga on August 13, 2016.
One month on from signing in Poland, Iberer opted to leave before opening of the season to return to North America for the first time since 2008, agreeing to a one-year deal with the Reading Royals of the ECHL on September 14, 2016.
- "Florian Iberer strengthens Capitals defense for the future" (in German). Vienna Capitals. 2014-06-22. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- "Florian Iberer agrees contract with Cracovia" (in Polish). KS Cracovia. 2016-08-13. Retrieved 2016-08-13.
- "Royals add International flavor with Iberer and Gogolev". Reading Royals. 2016-09-14. Retrieved 2016-09-14.
- Florian Iberer career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Florian Iberer profile at Eurohockey.com
|This Austrian biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|