|Full name||Florian Kainz|
|Date of birth||24 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Graz, Austria|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:25, 18 March 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 June 2014
In June 2016, Kainz joined Werder Bremen on a four-year contract, for a reported €3.5 million transfer fee. On 18 March 2017, he scored his first goal for the club in a 3–0 win against Leipzig. Having been introduced as a substitute in the 88th minute he found the net two minutes later in a match that saw all three of Werder Bremen's Austrian players score in the club's highest win of the season. Two matches later he assisted the last goal in Werder Bremen’s 5–2 win away to Freiburg via free kick, after being brought onto the pitch in the 76th minute.
- "Kainz: Sturm und Rapid sind sich einig" [Kainz: Sturm and Rapid agree] (in German). SK Sturm Graz. 25 July 2014. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- "Neuzugang: Florian Kainz" [New signing: Florian Kainz] (in German). SK Rapid Wien. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Knips, Björn (20 June 2016). "Kainz – die ganz andere Sieben" [Kainz – a very different seven]. Kreiszeitung (in German). Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Knips, Björn (18 March 2017). "Der Ösi-Tag: Werder feiert Kaiserschmarrn-Sieg". Kreiszeitung (in German). Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "Werder Bremen - RB Leipzig 3:0, 1. Bundesliga, Saison 2016/17, 25.Spieltag - Spielbericht". kicker Online (in German). 18 March 2017. Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "Thomas Delaney treble boosts Werder Bremen". Bundesliga. 1 April 2017. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Austria vs Switzerland". skysports.com. 17 November 2015. Retrieved 19 November 2015.
|This biographical article related to association football in Austria, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|