Florida Atlantic University College of Business
The Florida Atlantic University College of Business is an academic college of Florida Atlantic University located in Boca Raton, Florida, USA. The college's business school is among the elite business schools worldwide that are Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accredited. This accreditation is the highest worldwide standard of achievement for business schools.
The College of Business is composed of the following bachelor's degree programs:
- Health Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Business and Trade
- Management (Leadership or Entrepreneurship tracks)
- Management Information Systems
- Real Estate
The College also offers the following master's degree programs:
- Business Administration
- Health Administration
- International Business and Taxation
Barry Kaye supported a variety of initiatives at Florida Atlantic University. Over the years he has donated a total of $5 million, which is the third largest gift to the university. His contributions have gone toward naming the Carole and Barry Kaye ’05 Great Hall, establishing the Carole and Barry Endowment Fund, renovating the Carole and Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium lobby, and supporting the College of Business. In 2005, Barry Kaye received an honorary doctorate from FAU. Barry Kaye's name was attached to the College of Business school in recognition of a $16 million pledge. In 2008 due to economic conditions, Kaye amended his pledge and requested that his name be removed from the College of Business school title. 
The College of Business's programs and schools have been ranked by a number of publications since the college's inception. The college's School of Accounting is ranked 6th in the nation based on the percentage of candidates passing all four parts of the Certified Public Accountant examination. The Virtual MBA program has been ranked among the nation’s top 25 online business programs by U.S. News and World Report every year since its inception in 2000. The college's Department of Finance was ranked 35th in the world based on a compilation of published research in 16 core financial journals and 2nd in the nation for published research in financial education. The Barry Kaye College of Business' Entrepreneurship Program was included in the top 50 in the country by Success Magazine and was ranked as the best Florida based program by entrepreneurship. The college's Department of Information Technology and Operations Management was also ranked in the nation’s top 50 programs by Decision Line.
- "Masters of Taxation at FAU". Retrieved 2007-07-22.
- "Academic Departments". Florida Atlantic University: Barry Kaye College of Business. Retrieved 2007-07-15.[dead link]
- [dead link], $5 Million Gift.
- [dead link], Carole and Barry Kaye 05 Great Hall
- , Carole and Barry Kaye Auditorium Information
- "Barry Kaye's name stripped from FAU's College of Business". Palm Beach Post. Retrieved 2009-08-19.[dead link]
- Coates, J. Dennis. "Message from the Dean". Florida Atlantic University: Barry Kaye College of Business. Archived from the original on April 28, 2007. Retrieved 2007-07-22.