Florida State University College of Business
|Affiliation||Florida State University|
|Dean||Michael D. Hartline |
The Florida State University College of Business is the business school of the Florida State University. More than 6,000 students are enrolled in classes, including undergraduates and graduate students seeking their bachelor's, master's or doctoral degrees. All programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
In addition to raising funds to benefit academics, students, and faculty, the college is actively fundraising for Legacy Hall, the new home for the College of Business. Legacy Hall will be located next to a completely renovated Donald L. Tucker Civic Center and be part of the Arena District. Legacy Hall is currently slated to open in 2021.
There are 6 departments housed in the College of Business:
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Analytics, Information Systems and Supply Chain
- Department of Finance
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Risk Management/Insurance, Real Estate & Legal Studies
- List of United States business school rankings
- List of business schools in the United States
- List of Atlantic Coast Conference business schools