Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Floro or floro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Floro may refer to:
- Florentino Floro (born 1953), Filipino judge disbarred for mental illness
- Benito Floro (born 1952), Spanish football manager
- Dylan Floro (born 1990), baseball player
- Gilles Floro (1964–1999), French Antillean zouk-love singer
- Floro Dery, Filipino illustrator
- Floro Díaz (1906–?), Argentine fencer in the 1948 Olympics
- Floro Bogado (1939–2017), Argentine politician
- Floro International Corporation, a Filipino arms manufacturer
- Floronic Man, a plant/human hybrid character in DC Comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Floro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.