From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Floss may refer to:
- Walter J. Floss Jr. (born 1923), New York politician
Art, entertainment, and media
- Floss McPhee, a character in the soap opera Home and Away
- The Mill on the Floss (1860), a novel by George Eliot
- FLOSS Weekly, a podcast of the twit.tv Network
- Free and open-source software, sometimes abbreviated as FLOSS (i.e., Free/Libre/Open Source Software)
- Dental floss, used to clean teeth
- Candy floss or fairy floss, alternative names for cotton candy
- Floss, embroidery thread, machine or hand-spun yarn for embroidery
- Flossy pork, aka meat floss, meat wool, pork floss, pork sung, or rousong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Floss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.