Flow trading can be a significant source of profits for investment banks. Engaging in flow trading can also boost a firm's own proprietary trading profits via access to information on client activities. Additionally, the firm can often facilitate client trades by serving as the counterparty, thus profiting from the bid-offer spread.
- Forex revolution: an insider's guide to the real world of foreign exchange by Peter Rosenstreich 2005 ISBN 0-13-148690-X page 85
- The greed merchants: how the investment banks played the free-market game by Philip Augar 2005 ISBN 1-59184-087-2 page 111
- Riskfree Rate Dynamics: information, Trading, and State Space Modeling by M. v.d. Wel 2005 ISBN 9789051707694 page 43
- Uncontrolled risk by Mark T. Williams 2010 ISBN 0-07-163829-6 page 74
- Bloomberg News Oct 10, 2011
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|