A flower parade is a parade in which the floats, vehicles, boats, participants, animals and other things are decorated or covered in flowers. Often there are other elements like marching bands and people in costumes. Flower parades are held in several countries.
- Bloemencorsos are held in many towns in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Corsos fleuris are held in some towns in France, including Saumur, Firminy and Luchon
- Jersey Battle of Flowers (Channel Islands)
- Spalding Flower Parade (UK)
- Laredo, Battle of Flowers (Spain)
- Valencia, Virgen de los desamparados (Spain)
- Ventimiglia Battaglia di Fiori (Italy)
- Blumenkorsos are held in several towns in Germany, including Bad Ems, Legden and Rheydt
- Blumenkorsos are also held in a few towns in Austria, including Tirol (Ebbs and Kufstein)
- Debrecen Flower Carnival - festival in Debrecen, Hungary
- La Feria de Las Flores (Medellín, Colombia) held since 1957 and also known as Festival of the Flowers
- Tournament of Roses Parade (Pasadena, California)
- Grand Floral Parade at the Portland Rose Festival (Portland, Oregon)
- Battle of Flowers Parade at the Fiesta San Antonio (San Antonio, Texas)
- Grand Floral Street Parade at the Daffodil Festival (Pierce County, Washington)
- Various floral parades are held in Hawaii on Kamehameha Day and during the Aloha Festivals
- Grand Central Floral Parade, Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers (Toowoomba, Queensland)
- Alexandra Blossom Festival (Alexandra, New Zealand)
- "Spalding Flower Parade". Archived from the original on 9 January 2016. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- malaltdefalles (27 July 2014). "BATALLA DE FLORS VALENCIA 2014". Retrieved 24 May 2017 – via YouTube.
- "Citta di Ventimiglia" (in Italian). Archived from the original on 7 July 2011. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
|This article about popular culture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|